We understand that services provided by the Third Sector are heavily relied upon by many people to support their medical, social, emotional and educational needs. Inner Circles is inspired by this work and offers charities the opportunity to work with an applied psychologist to strengthen their offer for their service users. Support is offered to write bids and construct models of service delivery that will be of most use to the organisation.
Examples of projects undertaken to date:
- Supporting a Free School to write their SEN and Inclusion Policy
- Developing and delivering a social skills group within a voluntary sector supplementary (Saturday) school
- Delivering community-based parent support sessions on behaviour management
- Developing school system and SEN awareness for parents with mental health needs
- Drop-in consultation service for parents to discuss their child’s development or their own learning needs.